Estados Unidos publica más de 50 documentos sobre OVNIs

robot
Generación de resúmenes en curso
Golden Finance reports that on May 22, according to CCTV International News, the U.S. Department of Defense today (May 22) released a new batch of government documents related to “aliens, extraterrestrial life, Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, and Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs).” It is understood that the publicly released content includes more than 50 previously classified videos and documents. The Department of Defense’s “All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office” stated that after multiple investigations, there is currently no evidence to suggest that these incidents “are related to extraterrestrial life,” but the military admits that many cases remain “unexplained.”
On May 8, the U.S. Department of Defense released the first batch of over 160 government documents related to UFOs, with the earliest dating back to federal agency archives from the 1940s, and launched a dedicated website. The Pentagon said that the website has exceeded 1 billion views worldwide. Former U.S. President Donald Trump previously stated on social media that, in order to achieve “full and maximum transparency,” his government has ordered the release of government documents related to “extraterrestrial life” and “Unidentified Flying Objects,” and said “as for what exactly happened, let the American people judge for themselves.”
Ver original
Esta página puede contener contenido de terceros, que se proporciona únicamente con fines informativos (sin garantías ni declaraciones) y no debe considerarse como un respaldo por parte de Gate a las opiniones expresadas ni como asesoramiento financiero o profesional. Consulte el Descargo de responsabilidad para obtener más detalles.
  • Recompensa
  • Comentar
  • Republicar
  • Compartir
Comentar
Añadir un comentario
Añadir un comentario
Sin comentarios
  • Fijado